Sunday, April 03, 2005

Spring Forward

Kathleen told me to take the anti-nausea medicine at the onset of nausea. Hey man, it's not liike you get a lot of notice when it comes to nausea, right? Ok. So I'll have to take it as soon as I open my eyes in the morning, because it got me again today. Yak!
We had a nice visit tonight with my cousin, Yolanda and Saul (her hubby).
I felt pretty beat up, though, otherwise. I sleep a lot - energy is low. Acid seems high in my throat for most of the day. It's gross.
I am looking forward to the day I get my head shaved. I asked my nephew, Aaron, if he could do the honors for me one day (probably) next week. They say the hair comes out in chunks - but I don't want to walk around like Gollum (Smeagol) so I am aimin' to get it all shaved off. ( I will definitely take before and after pictures of my head to post here!)
I tried to log in to work to check my email - looks like my remote access form has not been approved. *sigh* No surprise there.
Well, I am going to try to get some shirts ironed for Mark... I would have blogged more, but I lost an hour today due to Daylight Savings Time. Thanks for stopping by to read my blog!

No comments: