Sunday, April 17, 2005

Yosemite National Park

Mark and I got out of the house again today - we drove out to Yosemite National Park. That was my first time there! It looked pretty nice - from the tunnel. We took off about 11:00 am just to see if we could make it...I really wanted to go for a drive today. We got back about 7:30 pm tonight. We only stayed for a brief nap once we got through the tunnel down at the Park opening off Highway 120.
I took a picture of Mark with my telephone...sitting on the edge with the waterfalls and the valley behind him, but I screwed it up and didn't save the picture before turning off the phone. It was really a beautiful picture. Oh well!
I guess you can tell I have had another good day today. One thing that does feel unusual is that my chest feels a little weak - like it's hard to get a good deep breath. Maybe that is what the nurse was trying to warn me about the Neulasta (white blood cell booster). She did tell me that it would be the large flat bones - like my sternum.
There is one other thing that bothers me a little: It felt so light-headed early today. But the ride out to the park was fine. I think driving has a lot to do with the fact that I felt okay. I am not sure how I will do if I had to concentrate on any one thing for any length of time. But I am going to give it a shot tomorrow at work.
Yep, still have my hair, but I haven't looked at it or touched it all day. It is still in my ponytails and underneath a bandana. Ooooooh...I am afraid to touch it!
Weird occurrence of the day: I created roadkill on the way back from Yosemite. Gross.

No comments: