Saturday, April 02, 2005

Yak!

I threw up this morning. Yuck. I didn't throw up yesterday - which is when I expected it - but today? Bingo. It's like I can't find the right angle to sit or lie in. Sitting up doesn't feel right - all I do is look at the clock. Lying down doesn't feel right - feels like acid in my throat. A 45 degree angle seems to work best...but I can't do that in bed because we have no headboard - and the bed is against the window. Rats.
Mark and I will be going to support meetings at The Wellness Community on Monday nights from now on. I am glad he will be able to speak to some people going through what he is...it must be hard. I will go with him on Mondays (separate rooms - one for Patients and one for Caregivers) and I will go on my own to the Newly Diagnosed Cancer Patients on Tuesdays. There is also a Young Women's Breast Cancer Group and a regular Breast Cancer Group, but we'll just see how we do with Mondays and Tuesdays for now.
Going to bed now - I don't have the desire even to watch the Final 4 with Mark.

No comments: