Saturday, April 09, 2005

WARNING: The following post contains BM descriptions

I have been reading up on the possible side effects of chemotherapy as they pertain to my digestive system. I guess what has been happening to me is not all that uncommon or unexpected (my bowel movements have been different...they are much much more frequent and a bit loose). I feel as though I should be close to the toilet almost all day long - because of the frequency of evacuation. (I really must be full of ___ ). I really hadn't expected to feel affected by chemo for this long...maybe only for the first few days. It turns out the chemo started kicking my butt (pardon the expression) on day 4 and onward. Previous to day 4, I experienced the vomiting - or the sensation that I was going to vomit. So basically - I have been in the bathroom for a week and a half. Pretty Crappy! (or not...)

No comments: