Saturday, April 16, 2005

Still Got Hair Today

Well, so I still have my hair that my sister (Erin) tied in ponytails last night. She was able to get my hair into 36 ponytails so I could have nice long donations for LocksOfLove.org. Unfortunately, the longest of my ponytails was 9 1/2 inches and the minimum length to submit should be 10 inches. Oh well. The other good thing about the ponytails is that it keeps my hair from falling out all over the pillows and sheets and everywhere else. I really like this hairstyle! I took a picture of my ponytails and posted in the blog - down a couple of posts. It is cool and it keeps all of my hair out of my eyes - I hate it in my eyes.
Is that enough links to the ponytails page or what?!
I felt so good today we went to the Golf Course - Mark and I. We went out to Lone Tree Golf Course (that's where my sister Erin does a little moonlighting as a waitress on the weekends) to the driving range. I only had enough stuff (energy) to smack about a half a bucket, but it was so nice outside I could not resist a quick road trip.
I am not quite sure how everyone else is taking my ponytail hairstyle...but it seems to make most folks get out of my way. heheheeee... That's ok with me. I hope I don't scare folks, though.
I hope the ponytails stay until at least I go to work on Monday. I would love to have everyone there see me like this. Maybe by then we can put entire ponytails right out...AT WORK! Yikes! Wouldn't that be weird?

No comments: