Saturday, April 30, 2005

Pedicure, Manicure, Cheesburgure

I went for a walk today with Arlene, but I couldn't go far - my ribs were not feeling good enough or strong enough to go even a couple of miles. We did what I could though. That's something. So I came home and crapped out with Mark on the bed - took a very long nap. I'd say I selpt from 11:15 am to about 4:45 pm. Then I got in the shower because I met Mary Ann at the nail shop. We got pedicures and manicures. My nails are starting to get purple - the nail beds. Another chemo side effect. But my feet look gorgeous. Thanks Mary Ann for calling me to go with you! (Her sisters took her out today - it was her birthday!) After getting the nails done we went over to the Red Robin and I picked up a couple of cheeseburgers to go for Mark and me. Now I am going to right back to bed - still tired I guess. Or all the carbs! Ha!

No comments: