Monday, April 18, 2005

(Partially) Sleepless in Concord

Another sleepless night. Well, partially sleepless. It was about midnight when I got up with a start. I had to head in to the bathroom to vomit a bit. Just a little bit. Then back out to bed. Couldn't sleep much after that.
Lots of times I feel like there is a hand tightening around my throat. I used to think it was because of the collar of the shirt I was wearing, but I get that feeling whether or not I am wearing a collar.
The medical team tells me I am going to stop menstruating while on chemotherapy. Well it's not this month! Hello! This is the heaviest period I have ever had.
I spend a lot of time in bed trying not to wake Mark up. Impossible. He sleeps so lightly. I wish I were a quieter person. I'll bet he does, too.

No comments: