Monday, April 18, 2005

Good Day - Darn Tired Now

Good day today. I went to work in the afternoon. I wore the ponytails but with a bandana around the top like a doo-rag. It wasn't long before the doo-rag came off. Everyone seemed to get a kick out of the ponytails. They are quite cool on my head. I was making jokes about how I could spin real fast and take out any walking target with a flick of my head in the right direction (with flying ponytail, of course). Kathy said I was "locked and loaded". She was right. It was so nice to see everyone again. I had seen them last week...but I miss everyone. I won't see them again since I am off for a couple of days - scheduled vacation!
Also I have found that once my adrenaline gets running, it is hard for me to settle down until I fall down. Going to work gets me all charged up - I get to catch up with my friends. It's a great time. I need to get more done at work, though. I need to pay more attention and pace myself.
I felt a bit queasy this afternoon at work...so I left early. My head gets light in the afternoon - especially when I get all charged up early in the day. Plus I had little sleep last night. I am finding that being outdoors really helps me keep my stomach. Something about the fresh air. I managed a walk with my sister to get ready for the Avon Walk.
I went to the grocery store tonight. Spent a lot of money. And now I have no energy to get the groceries put away. Oh well...I will just wait for Mark.

No comments: