Friday, April 29, 2005

Chemo #3 - check!

Yesterday I felt the worst yet. When everyone asks how I am doing, this is the day they were meant to ask it. Horrible. Awful.
  • red urine
  • stinky chemical smelling urine - chemical like a perm in your _______ but a different weird smell
  • feels like you're on the verge of vomit...but you never get to
  • constipation (not so bad after only 1 day..it's the third day that gets weird)
  • tingling arms and hands. Feels like they fell asleep, and are coming back to life...like ants...but they don't go away.
  • I was lying down yesterday and am halfway there again (love the laptop), but the nausea comes in waves..so I have to shoot to a sitting up position real fast when I get that acid feeling. Rough.
The arms and hands tingling is new for me - but I guess I should expect it - that is one of the possible side affects.
I am noticing dark spots on my hands - palms and the backs of my hands - they look like age spots.
Hardly got any sleep last night. Last time I looked at the clock it was 4:14 am. Then I got up at 6:30 am when Mark went to work.
Gosh, they say it is going to get worse as the chemo goes on. That's gonna suck.

No comments: