Sunday, April 10, 2005

April 10th - Jewelry Party for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Had a Cookie Lee jewelry party today. Liz (the consultant) is donating 25% of the proceeds to my Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. I made $90.00! Thank you everyone who helped me make it there! I am doggone tired right now though. It is funny how well I do when there are people around - then I get so exhausted when they go. My back is killing me. I guess this is the kind of thing I need to try and avoid - overdoing it. I need to reserve my energy for getting better. I guess I know what the doctors are talking about now. The thing is that I don't feel tired when I am having a great time like today - but I am sure feeling it now.
I copied a bunch of pictures to a memory stick for the party. We have a new Sony TV that accepts Memory Sticks and plays the contents as a slide show- it was wonderful. It had lots of pictures of my family and even pictures especially selected because they included people who had come as guests to the party. It made my sister and my aunt cry, though (pictures of my mom and dad). I included some pictures of my PET scan and even scanned in my findings from the MRI of my left arm - pretty interesting stuff. I may post the MRI up here - maybe the last page. It has the interesting stuff on it.
I had a few episodes of diarrhea this afternoon unfortunately. I think it may have been the dessert. Other than that I am incredibly exhausted so I will close now... I had a great day, friends! I love ya!

No comments: