Monday, September 12, 2005

Swim A Mile For Cancer

I am registered to Swim A Mile For Women With Cancer on Oct 1, 2005 at Mills College in Oakland!
As you know I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer on February 3, 2005. I am currently undergoing Radiation Therapy. By the time of this Mile Swim I will be done with radiation! WOOHOO! Hopefully I will have more energy then. I know I can swim a mile, but have been so tired from the radiation I am glad the swim is a few weeks away still.
My friend, Mitch, told me about this fundraiser for cancer, and I couldn't pass it up.
Please sponsor me or my sister, Arlene. You can use this search page to find us under our nicknames: "Deirdre" or "Arlene". (creative, huh?)
Thank you very much,
Deirdre
https://www.wsdsecure2.com/secure/wcrc2k5/pledge/index.cfm?mode=Pledge

No comments: