Friday, September 30, 2005

Doctor Sree

I went to see Dr. Sreenivasan recently. She had mentioned that if I was concerned about losing weight she might be able to help me. So I went to see her. Can you believe she said, "Don't worry about your weight, Sweetie. You're beautiful!" OMG. I am so not fine. I don't feel fine. I don't care how I look at this point. I feel horrible. I am also concerned about diabetes. My mom was diabetic and I don't want to become diabetic as well. Dr. Sree assured me that I am not in danger of becoming diabetic at this time. She said no problem at all.
What she was concerned about, however was my low white blood cell count. She told me I am at great risk of infection, so I stayed home from work for the last few days of the week. The first couple of days this week I was exhausted and had a fever. I think it was because of the Zometa. I hope to be back at work on Monday.

No comments: