Saturday, September 10, 2005

Update For The Week

Man, I have been so tired. I went to work on Tuesday, but I left at 11:00 am because I was not feeling well. I went to physical therapy on Wednesday, so because I had two appointments that day I took a sick day. Physical therapy was hard, and since then I have had a deep pain on the left side of my tailbone. When I left radiation therapy on Wednesday, it looked like I had a gunshot wound on my neck. It was the dressings that the girls put on my neck, actually. My neck is almost purple from the radiation. It feels bad. Anything that brushes against my neck is sure to rip the skin and make an open wound, that is why the girls at radiation put the bandages on my neck. My breast also has broken skin on it. Sherry says it must be a scratch, but I haven't scratched myself there. I think it must be from radiation. Who knows? All I know it that I am dead tired most all of the time and my neck and chest is very tender. The doctor told me I shouldn't wear a bra, but how would that work for going to work? Not well, I bet. Well I thought I would just wear a bra anyway, but I can't do that anymore. Too much irritation. I don't want an open wound.
I am considering signing up for the Swim-A-Mile For Women With Cancer. It will take place on Oct 1 and 2. If I do will you please pledge support for me?

No comments: