Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Open Skin

I haven't been feeling up to posting to this blog because of the open skin on my chest near my neck. The radiation made my skin so thin around my supraclavicular area and that, coupled with the chlorine in the water at the pool drying my skin caused my skin to break open and get weepy. I was given some FlexiGels to put on the area and it felt sooo good. I was also given Domeboro solution powder packs and they have really helped the skin grow back. I guess it also proteced the area from infection, too. It was pretty gross. It was getting all blistery. Yuck! Anyway, it is much better now, but I was home from work for the week because in order to use the Domeboro soak four to five times per day, I had to lie down and there is no place to do that (lyingdown) at work.

No comments: