PROJECT: 05-DJC:174.9

This is Deirdre's Breast Cancer Diary. I try to update this blog at least every evening. This is an easy way for me to keep a journal of the experience, and at the same time, I can keep my friends and family up-to-date on what is going on. I find it is not so bad to have cancer, but it is awfully depressing to talk about it. I hope you laugh as you read along. You can find the beginning in February ...in the archives. Thanks again for reading :o)

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Liver Function

I got a call from my dermatologist's office today. She (the dermatologist) as going to prescribe me Lamisil for a fungal infection I have developed, but when she got my blood test results, found that my liver function was off. So, I can't use Lamisil. Great. She even offered to fax my results to my primary physician and my oncologist because she is concerned about my liver. Wonderful. If it ain't one thing, it's another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home