Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Halloween

We had a nice Halloween, thanks to my sister Erin helping me with the decorations. They were fantastic! I went and picked up a pumpkin on Halloween Day. I carved it myself, with a very large knife. I was careful not to stab myself, lest I bleed to death due to the anticoagulant I am taking. My sister took a picture of the pumpkin with the candle inside, I will have her email it to me so I can post it here. We had only a handful of Trick-Or-Treaters in my neighborhood, but my niece and nephews enjoyed the decorations, so it was worth it. I went out to ride along with my sister and her kids a few blocks over, but I got tired after just a short trip out. Earlier in the afternoon, my sister, Erin, and I drove over to the Radiation oncology department at the hospital. I was wearing my Sumo Wrestler inflatable costume and my white mask. I was trying to be scary but everyone just laughed! That's cool. I think my job on earth has been to make people laugh. I think I am pretty good at it, but I am sure I am not as good at it as I think I am. I just sent an email asking Kristen (from the Radiation Oncology dept) to send me the pictures they took. We then went over to my other sister's place of business, but the visit was short, as I was getting short of breath and felt like I was going to faint. My body felt cool, but my head was pretty warm from the "hair" that came with the costume, and the mask.Can you see me there, in the Sumo Wrestler suit? I am holding open the door...

No comments: