PROJECT: 05-DJC:174.9

This is Deirdre's Breast Cancer Diary. I try to update this blog at least every evening. This is an easy way for me to keep a journal of the experience, and at the same time, I can keep my friends and family up-to-date on what is going on. I find it is not so bad to have cancer, but it is awfully depressing to talk about it. I hope you laugh as you read along. You can find the beginning in February ...in the archives. Thanks again for reading :o)

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Hair Is Growing

3 Comments:

  • At 8:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    And it's so darned soft too! :)

    Yolanda

     
  • At 11:31 AM, Blogger Minerva said…

    Just losing mine - thank you so much for giving me hope!

    Minerva

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey,that's great! ... you didn't tell me when I last spoke with you.

    I am excited for you..hope to see you soon.

    Auntie Josie

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home