Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Lordy, Lordy! Deirdre is 40!

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeee! I have so much to be thankful for. So much to live for! I had a party on Sunday to celebrate. It was a great time! My brother came and brought his guitars and he and my uncle George played and sang - Eleanor Ripalda, too! (She is family to me as well!) Mark did a fantastic job at being chef and also was the host with the most. It was a great night. Did I tell you what Mark gave me for my birthday? A BRAND NEW CAR! It's a 2005 Ford Escape XLT Sport! Woohoo! ...for getting back and forth to cancer radiation treatment, of course ;-)
Tomorrow I have an appointment at the radiation oncology department. It is another preparatory appointment with Dr. Carmello. The radiation will begin (for real) on Thursday, August 4th.

1 comment:

Big Heavy said...

Happy Birthday!!!