Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Fuzziness

My hair is coming back in. I noticed the other day: I saw some peach fuzz on the sides of my head. Ha!
I don't see much on top...maybe I am going to turn out like George Costanza? Nah...it's probably because I can't see the top of my head as well as I can see the sides.
Mark was telling me I had stubble, but I have had stubble the entire time...the stubble just doesn't grow. But I took a closer look and yes, in fact, I do have new growth!
I did notice at swimming on Saturday that the goosebumps on my chest had very short, fine hairs coming out of them. This is also new.
So Mark teases me about having 5 o'clock shadow on my head. Cute.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Just ran across your blog... and wanted to say hi.

I was diagnosed on 5-4-05 and have a clue what you have been through, although I have a lot to go through myself yet.

I know you are looking forward to your hair coming back in all the way, but I though I would mention you are a very pretty woman, with or without hair. But I do know the hairless feeling... mine is already gone.

Oh, and happy belated birthday!