Thursday, June 02, 2005

Stinkin' Thinkin'

I got to my lowest emotional point of chemotherapy just this last weekend.
I was feeling fine on Friday afternoon. Then the muscle and bone pain got pretty bad over the weekend. I actually was contemplating whether or not I would continue chemotherapy. Of course I will continue. But this weekend, I did not want to.
When Mark and I went to get my CBC on Thursday, we met a woman who had been diagnosed with breast cancer in 2000. She is on her 4th round of chemo infusions. She is a miracle, I tell you. She is a very nice lady, and very chipper. (It's always great to meet and speak with someone who doesn't make the sad facial expression when you say the word "cancer").
She seemed so strong. After last weekend, I can only hope to have that much "chipper" in me after the next few chemo infusions.
Not to worry. I am in better spirits now. I am going to be fine. We'll deal with whatever comes, whenever it comes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there.

Cindy

P.S. Dan Hatteberg. Dan Hatteberg. Dan Hatteberg.
(I should talk...the Giants are totally sucking right now!)