Monday, June 06, 2005

Packages

My left shoulder feels a little weird today...all day. I don't know how to describe the way it feels any better than that. Maybe I slept wrong. Or maybe my shirt sleeve was cutting off the circulation a little. Don't know. I hope it feels better tomorrow. My sciatica has been acting up, too. My back is sore most all day. My favorite chair is not helping things. The chair makes my back hurt even more it seems. These two things: the shoulder and the sciatica, made it pretty difficult to get to sleep last night.
I am noticing that I am being a little bit weird about leaving the house. I feel so safe here. And I definitely don't feel like going anywhere without Mark. I am not sure if it is about leaving the medicine, or what. Could be that I feel in control here and not other places. Dunno. Tomorrow, however, I am going to give myself an exercise....going for a ride with my Auntie Josie. I will bring my meds. We will be fine. Happy thing of the day: Got three packages in the mail today! Two from Hilo Hattie's in Hawaii, and one from Illuminations.

No comments: