Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Another Bloody Nose

I had another bloody nose today. I think it has to be due to the amount of housework I managed to get done. I always knew housecleaning could kill you.
I noticed another bruise...this one on the back of my left hand. So now both hands match. It's not as purple as the right hand, but it does have quite a bump on it. I will have to show this to Kathleen, too.
I feel some neuropathy in my fingertips...not too bad.
The muscle and bone pain is well controlled thanks to the Vicodin. This is Vicodin left over from my first surgery on February 10th. I am running out now, so we will contact Kathleen for a new prescription soon.
Tomorrow morning I go back to Quest Diagnostics for a Pro-Time check (to make sure I am in the target range for the Coumadin to be therapeutic).
I need to go back to Ultrasound at John Muir Hospital because they did not get any images of the new mass in my left armpit. I think they got all caught up in the fact that they has found the big clot at that time. So, tomorrow I will call and reschedule so they can take pictures of the mass.
Also tomorrow we have an appointment with Dr. MacAbee (my Radiology Oncologist who is set to retire on July 1st!). He will review my records one last time before handing me off to his successor.

No comments: