Monday, May 23, 2005

Still Bleeding...

On Friday, after Marevil took my blood for the Pro-Time test, she kinda pulled the cotton ball away to see if I was still bleeding...and I was...which is good. We gave each other a high-five and then she checked again, and I had stopped bleeding. Bummer.
BUT TODAY...(I just got back from Quest Diagnostics), I checked before she strapped the cotton ball on (still bleeding), then again when I left the office (still bleeding) then again when I left the building (still bleeding)! I checked one last time at the car door, and I had stopped bleeding. WOOHOO!!!
I told them "Hopefully I won't see you tomorrow for Pro-Time, but I will see you on Wednesday for my CBC!" Now I just wait until the afternoon when I can call Dr. Sherman's office for the results of the Pro-Time test.

No comments: