Sunday, May 15, 2005

Not Such A Great Weekend

This weekend has not been one of my best. I have spent a lot of time in bed - at least 50% of the weekend at least.
I have the swelling in my left side, and the regular chemo pukey feeling, and a general fatigue. This is one of the first times I have ever thought to myself: "Gosh I am not sure I can handle another ten weeks of chemotherapy."
I told Mark today that I wish I was in the hospital. He didn't understand this. It's like when you're sick, you should be in the hospital, when you are well, you are NOT in the hospital. I don't like lying around all day in bed, but that is all I seem to be able to do. I feel like a bump on a log. A swollen one. A swollen bump, that is....not the log...oh nevermind. LOL
I went into the office this evening to fill out some forms. I will be taking a leave of absence from work so I can wrestle this cancer full-time. Someone took my white board eraser.
But there is some good news for the weekend: I saved money on my car insurance. I went to www.geico.com. Seriously.

No comments: