Monday, May 16, 2005

My Morning Routine

I wake up at around 12:30 am, then 2:00 am, then 3:00 am. Then I fight to get back to sleep until 4:00 am or so. Then I wake up to the sound of Mark in the shower at around 6:00 am. This time waking up is quite welcome...I know I have gotten a chunk of sleep.
So then I get up to iron a shirt and pants for Mark. He tells me I don't need to, but trust me, I need to.
After seeing Mark off to work, I go to the kitchen because my medication either needs to be taken with food, or needs to be taken once a day, so I take my meds in the morning...with cereal.
Today's breakfast menu:
  • Honeynut Cheerios w/sliced banana & non-fat milk
  • 2 tablets Dexamethasone
  • 1 tablet Prochlorperazine
  • 1 tablet Warfarin Sodium
  • 1 Prilosec
  • 2 Tylenol
Yummy.
Then I try to watch a little television...or crochet a little more blanket....but usually I lose interest in pretty much everything after a few minutes and go back to bed.

No comments: