Tuesday, March 22, 2005

She's A Real Piece Of Work

I had a meeeting at work today with the director, my supervisor, and on conference was Carrie from the H.R. Dept. It was a good meeting. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Basically, H.R. told me they support me and told the director that she is going to work with me to get us all through this cancer situation. Carrie was very nice. I might have said before in this blog that the director has given me the impression that she wants me out of the department. Well, when H.R. hung up on the conference, the director told me, "Well if H.R. tells me I have to work with you, then I have to work with you." Isn't that nice? Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Oh yes, she made it clear that she is going to assign me work and plenty of it...and with DEADLINES! Ooooh. Make my day, why don't ya? She even threatened to *back-fill* my position - even after FMLA was explained to her...and how it was the employees' job protection. Nice. ILLEGAL! Well I feel the love, don't you?

No comments: