PROJECT: 05-DJC:174.9

This is Deirdre's Breast Cancer Diary. I try to update this blog at least every evening. This is an easy way for me to keep a journal of the experience, and at the same time, I can keep my friends and family up-to-date on what is going on. I find it is not so bad to have cancer, but it is awfully depressing to talk about it. I hope you laugh as you read along. You can find the beginning in February ...in the archives. Thanks again for reading :o)

Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Live Happy, Live Healthy OR Live Longs.

After reading the email response from H.R., I am going to bed. I feel like crap tonight and it's not because of the cancer.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Arlene - Big sis said…

    From my vantage point it is simple. Live period. Take care of you & let's see what hungry little news reporter would be interested in stirring up stuff & let's get this story in the news. Naw, just teasing... Just see how you are feeling, you may feel ok enough to go in - try to.. and if it proves to be too tough - let it go & just beat this thing down without 'that' distraction.
    Ok Deirdre goodnight - sweet dreams lil' girl.. Love, arlene

     
  • At 12:40 PM, Blogger Deirdre said…

    Thanks, Arlene!

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home