Tuesday, March 15, 2005

I went to work today. WHAT A GREAT DAY! It was so nice to see everyone again. I didn't realize how much I had missed everyone. This morning I was a little afraid about coming in ...I thought "They are going to make me thing about cancer!" and I figured that would make me sad and I would probably start to cry. Well, I did think about cancer, and I did cry...all before I got into the parking lot at work. See how emotional I am? Just thinking about how I might cry makes me cry. One of the best things about today was all of the super people I work with. I can tell you I have never ever felt so loved in my life. I can feel God's love and see God's love in all of the faces. I am blessed. This is truly priceless gift. I will never forget this.
The third best thing: Feeling like a viable member of society again. Heck! I was up and showered and make-ed-up-ed and even dressed before noon today! That is an accomplishment. Oh yeah...and I was catching up on work stuff, too. It was great to have a team meeting and contribute (ok, they were a few jokes...they are always jokes...but I contributed in my normal way!)
The fourth best thing about today was watching The Incredibles movie.
But I have to say that riding to work with my carpool partner was the best thing that happened today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear that you're doing well and that lots of people care about you and make you happy. I wish I could be there too!

Keep on doin' what you're doin'.

-Angela

Deirdre said...

Thanks, Angela! I miss you, too. I hope you can come back out from Colorado some time soon. There are lots of jobs out here, too!