PROJECT: 05-DJC:174.9

This is Deirdre's Breast Cancer Diary. I try to update this blog at least every evening. This is an easy way for me to keep a journal of the experience, and at the same time, I can keep my friends and family up-to-date on what is going on. I find it is not so bad to have cancer, but it is awfully depressing to talk about it. I hope you laugh as you read along. You can find the beginning in February ...in the archives. Thanks again for reading :o)

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Familiar Faces At The Hospital

Mark says that if I ever lose my job I should go work for the FBI Missing Persons Bureau. He says I know everyone. Silly! I do run into a lot of people I have met, though...and today I ran into several people I have met over the last two months at John Muir Hospital.
OBVIOUSLY I HAVE BEEN SPENDING WAY TOO MUCH TIME THERE. I think the only peole who spend more time than me at the hospital get those parking spots reserved for them: DOCTOR PARKING ONLY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home