PROJECT: 05-DJC:174.9

This is Deirdre's Breast Cancer Diary. I try to update this blog at least every evening. This is an easy way for me to keep a journal of the experience, and at the same time, I can keep my friends and family up-to-date on what is going on. I find it is not so bad to have cancer, but it is awfully depressing to talk about it. I hope you laugh as you read along. You can find the beginning in February ...in the archives. Thanks again for reading :o)

Friday, December 09, 2005

Mammogram Results

I got a letter from the hospital the other day. They say they cannot give me the results of the test until they have comparison films from my prior mammogram, and also from my PET Scan. Apparently there are a couple of areas of concern that they need to review.

6 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger Jeannette said…

    My fingers are crossed and all my good thoughts are coming your way. I wish you only the best news, Dierdre.

     
  • At 10:25 PM, Blogger Big Heavy said…

    it's gonna be fine!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Big Heavy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Big Heavy said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger God's Child said…

    Hello, where are you? How are you? Hope you had a peaceful, Happy Christmas.

     
  • At 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    what happened to you Deirdre? Where are you? How are you doing?
    I hope from the bottom of my heart you are doing well.

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home