Saturday, July 02, 2005

Some Of My Nieces And Nephews

Blogger has new functionality - adding photos. I usually use Picasa 2 to add photos, but now I am going to try out the Blogger Images feature. I like it. I had told my nephews and nieces I would add their pictures to my web page, but it is so much easier for me to add them here! This is my niece, Laniea. She is my sister's (Arlene's) daughter. Arlene has five children, but I don't have a picture of all of them together. The rest of her children (all boys) are in a picture below. This picture was taken a few years back. On this day she was crowned Little Miss Hawaiian Tropic in Concord, Ca. So cute! She is just as adorable today. ;-) I just need more pictures of her. This is my niece, Samantha. She was riding the heck out of a gift we got for her for Christmas a couple of years back. She is precious. She is my brother Michael's youngest child. He has two girls from his first marriage. They are in the picture below. They are the ones at the top of the picture. Michael married Jenny Reyes Loyola and their combined family is shown above. They are (from the left) Brittany Loyola, Angela Cronan, Blakely Loyola, Joanna Cronan, and Sami Cronan. Here is Arlene with four of her five children (Laneia is the 5th of 5, shown in a picture above). They are (from the left:) Gabriel Basco, Arlene Basco, Dominic Basco, Aaron Edwards and Brett Edwards.
There are a few pictures missing from this entry: my brother, Danny's kids. He has three kids: Ashley Cronan, Cassidy Cronan, and Jonathan Cronan. I wish I saw them more often.

No comments: