Sunday, July 17, 2005

MRI Results and Jimmy

Dr. Sreenivasan called me on Saturday to tell me the numbness in my leg is not cancer related. Well I knew that. I think she said that the numbness is due to a nerve being pushed on by a bone. She also mentioned herniated disk problems...so she wasn't very specific about anything except that it wasn't cancer related. Yeah. I knew that. Ok. Thanks.
I think I will go pick up the images and the radiologists' report to Dr. David Basco to see what he thinks about them. And maybe get a little chiropractic care, too!
My leg is still numb, but I am getting better at walking on it. I am feeling less scared about walking on it. SO I will go see Dr. David tomorrow for sure.
Here is a great website that shows the anatomy of back pain.
I made a birthday cake for my co-worker Jimmy today. Mark and I just got back from dropping it off at the office at his desk. Hopefully it will be there in the morning and so will he. I taped a birthday card and a knife on the top of the tin foil covering the cake. I was thinking about taking a piece of cake for myself...since I wouldn't be there in the morning to sing HAPPY BIRTHDAY and all. Heeheehee! ;-) Happy Birthday Jimmy!
As far as the cancer goes, I feel fine. Still a little nauseous from time to time, but ok, I guess. I am still tired but I feel myself getting stronger. :D I have a couple of appointments this week - one with Dr. Sherman, and another with Dr. Massulo (first appointment with my new radiology oncologist). Have a great week!

No comments: