PROJECT: 05-DJC:174.9

This is Deirdre's Breast Cancer Diary. I try to update this blog at least every evening. This is an easy way for me to keep a journal of the experience, and at the same time, I can keep my friends and family up-to-date on what is going on. I find it is not so bad to have cancer, but it is awfully depressing to talk about it. I hope you laugh as you read along. You can find the beginning in February ...in the archives. Thanks again for reading :o)

Friday, July 15, 2005

Leg Still Asleep

Spent most of the day in bed. My leg is still asleep. I got a call from David Basco, D.C. - he wanted me to come out to his office in Oakland, but I didn't have a ride.
Can you believe the A's had perfect games broken up in the eighth inning two nights in a row? Unbelieveable! Rock on Harden & Zito!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The next time you need a ride, please call me. 925-979-8000
    I would have left work or wherever I was take take you wherever you needed to go.
    Please never hesitate to call me at work or on my cell. 925-200-1806
    JLS

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home