Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day! We didn't get to the cemetery this year. Darn it.
My back has been bothering me lately. I have a herniated disc and it has been acting up on me the last couple of months. Especially bad these last couple of weeks. Thank goodness the sciatica has not come back since last year!
I have been tired a lot lately. I sleep quite a bit. I usually have a 2 to 3 hour nap during the day and then 7 hours or so at night.
I got another lovely GET WELL card in the mail from My Friends At Longs. They are great people. Thank you! My cousin, Josie Lynn, came out to the house to pick up the phone she inadvertently left in my backseat the other night. She tells me her sister, Remedy is doing fine.
Remedy came home from UCSF on Friday after only one night in the hospital following brain surgery to remove a benign tumor.
I confided in Mark yesterday evening about my tingling hands and feet. I told him that I feel the tingling is excessive and it worries me, but I don't want to tell Kathleen or Dr. Sherman because they might reduce my dose of chemotherapy. I don't want them to reduce it because I want to kill cancer on schedule! But Mark reminded me that Kathleen said it is very important to keep an eye on because the tingling and numbness could be permanent. Mark says we need to tell the doctor. Ok, we'll tell him on Wednesday.

No comments: