Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My Headaches

I have had headaches for several days. They cause me pain on the right side of my head - like shooting pains...all day long. I tried to go to work yesterday after going to see the doctor, but the pains kept coming and usually right when I started to laugh and have a good time. Geez! That ain't no fun. It's like my friend Mary Ann says, "It's like it's just to remind you that you are sick, isn't it?"
Mark is sick, I think. He had been complaining of a sore jaw a few days back...a sore jaw and headache. It has since become a very sore throat and hoarse voice. Unfortunatety, we were unaware that it was anything more than a headache until the sore throat kicked in - hence, we didn't treat it like possible virus. So then yesterday I came home early with both headaches and a sore throat...and today I don't feel much of a sore throat but I believe my glands in my throat are a bit swollen. Hopefully this is my body kicking the virus out so I will be ready for CHEMO #2 this week!
I gotta do my taxes still...

No comments: