Saturday, March 19, 2005

Who is Deidre Conover?!

Today I went to the Wyndham Suites in Pleasant Hill with my sister, Arlene. There was a Get Started Session held there for the Avon Walk for Breast Cancer. My sister registered and will be walking with me. What an exciting meeting it was! Highly motivational. We are going to create a team for the walk - my sister has lots of prospective donors for the team. I hope they come through because Mark would like to walk but is unsure if he would be able to raise the $1800.00 minimum donation. So, after the meeting we are all charged up about getting the team registered online...but I cannot access the web page I set up on the Avon site any longer! Not only that, but now I cannot even search for my name in the list of walkers! I was able to do both of the things last week. So I went back to my original *thank you for registering* email and plugged in my walker ID (922398) and up came the name "Deidre Conover". WHO IN THE HECK IS THAT? AND WHY IS SHE NOW CREDITED WITH MY $150.00 DONATION? So, I replied to that *thanks for registering* email for help. Strange, isn't it?

No comments: