Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Spotty on Spot

Interesting news from Dr. Sherman today. He says there is a conflict between the information from the PET Scan and the information from the MRI. Dr. Sherman says it is unclear whether the hyper-metabolism came from the soft tissues in my arm, or from the bone marrow area. YIKES! Mark is going to call Dr. Sherman tomorrow to find out more information, since what I got is a little spotty. I know Mark has better questions for Dr. Sherman. I will ask Mark to help me update the blog with the info from Dr. Sherman. What I do know is that the treatment (the chemo and the radiation) will probably not change...maybe just another zap with radiation specifically at that spot in my arm after chemo & radiation is done...some time in October. This, of course, after another sets of tests to see if the hyper-metabolism still exists after the treatment(s).

No comments: