PROJECT: 05-DJC:174.9

This is Deirdre's Breast Cancer Diary. I try to update this blog at least every evening. This is an easy way for me to keep a journal of the experience, and at the same time, I can keep my friends and family up-to-date on what is going on. I find it is not so bad to have cancer, but it is awfully depressing to talk about it. I hope you laugh as you read along. You can find the beginning in February ...in the archives. Thanks again for reading :o)

Wednesday, February 16, 2005


well, this is me....the most recent one, I guess. Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    you are a special person. I wish you the best of luck. You'll do it because of your faith and strong character. Best wishes.

    Stefan

     
  • At 4:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hello Deirdre!

    This is Jacquenette. You are not only a very dear friend of mine, but I think of you as a sista (haha)no, but a sister and I love you very much.

    I Wish you the best and please contact me when you are feeling better. Your godson Dominique said to tell you, HI!

    Love Jacquenette

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home